About Steven Gray
Steve draws on his background in physics and electrical engineering to secure and enforce patent rights, and protect against infringement allegations. While an associate at a large national law firm, Steve specialized in patent work in the fields of wireless communications and automation technologies. Steve's in-depth understanding of the patent process, and clerkship for a federal judge in the Eastern District of Texas, inform his litigation strategies in challenging and defending patents. In addition to representing some of the most sophisticated innovators in the world, Steve also enjoys counselling small and medium-sized businesses in all aspects of intellectual property, especially litigation. After law school, Steve practiced intellectual property and civil litigation at a respected Honolulu law firm for several years. Steve enjoys outdoor recreation and college sports.
Contact Steven Gray
Physics and Astronomy, Brigham Young University
University of Michigan
Passion for Intellectual Property
Steve's responsiveness and passion for intellectual property make him an integral part of a client's team.
Awards, Recognitions, and Languages
- "Rising Star" by SuperLawyers for area of intellectual property in Hawaii, 2014
- Hawaii State Bar Association (HSBA) Leadership participant, 2013
- HSBA Intellectual Property and Technology Law Section Board member, 2013-2014
- David K. Winder Intellectual Property Inn of Court member
- Conversant in Spanish and Portuguese